Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ne-Yo and Bruno Mars


Bruno Mars ? Same like Ne-yo. Suara Mantap . And lebih kurang Ne-Yo je . Aku suka gilaaa dia weh . And here his song : Talking to The Moon , Who is , Just The Way you Are , Rest Of My Life ,Grenade , Run away Baby , Nothing On You , Marry you , All she knows , Count On Me , Her world Goes On , Our first time , The lazy song , Again , Dream taker , Starting today , All about you , Dancing In the Mirror . So have fun <3

Ne-yo ? Oh My Gucci . I do love him . Gila best when dengar lagu-lagu dia . Serious semua nya mmg makan dalam . Wah . Hahahaha , dia ni mcm appriciate girl gila-gila punya . Dahla pandai dance and suara pun bukan main sedap lagi . One day , hope i can meet him and give a big hugs ^^ Opsssyyyy . Check out his song : Part Of The List , One in A million , Do yo , Single , Mad , Never knew I needed , Beautiful Monster , Better Today , Easy , Im in Love , Can we Chill , I know , In the Wayy , Miss Independent , Lie to Me , Over my Head , So sick , Together , Sexy Love , Because Of you , In the Way and banyak lagi <3



No comments:

Post a Comment